2019 GDPR complete compliance checklist
- Conduct an information audit to determine what information you process and who has access to it.
- Have a legal justification for your data processing activities.
- Data protection has to be taken in account at all times. When developing a new product or service and every-time you are processing data.
- Make sure to encrypt, anonymize and pseudonymize personal wherever possible.
- Setup an internal security policy and ensure your employee are aware.
- Understand when to conduct a data protection (DP) assessment, and have the process setup so you can carry it out instantly.
- Ensure that you have a procedure in place regarding what to do and whom to contact in the event of a data breach. Make sure you know which authorities to contact when.
- Make one of your employee responsible for ensuring compliance across your organization.
- Make sure data processing agreements have been signed with any third parties that process personal data on you companies behalf.
- If you company is outside the EU: appoint a representative within the EU.
- Appoint a DPO (Data Protection Officer) when necessary.
- Ensure it is easy for your customers to request and receive all the information that you have on them.
- Make it easy for your customer to correct and update inaccurate or incomplete information.
- EU citizen should be able to file a personal data delete request.
- EU Customers need to be able to stop you form processing their personal data.
- Ensure there is a process in place that enables EU citizen to receive a copy of all their personal data if a format that can be easily read and processed. They are also able to object.
- You need to make it easy for people to request human intervention in any automated process that make decisions about people.
Just one complete document with all the Powerpoint, Excel and Word documents you need to get ready. Only today, we offer this complete compliance KIT with 50 well crafted documents, for $45 instead of $55.Use the following discountcode at checkout 1GDPR
Have a look and decide yourself: GDPR Complete Compliance KIT