By performing Social Audits (for example according SA 8000 standard) you are able to improve your Corporate Responsibility by implementing Social Audits at your factories. This specific SA 8000 social audit template is already in use by several Social Auditors in China.
- demonstrate to your clients and environment that you are socially responsible company.
- be proactive about sustainable development.
- avoid factories with dangerous working conditions, child labor etc.
- know the gap between your vendors status and the SA 8000 certification standard.
- make correct comparisons between your vendors.
- save time and secure your business!
- of course our Social Audit Template enables your inspector to write suggestions for improvement. Many customers and factories enact corrective action plans after an initial social audit. The implementation of the corrective action plan is the first step towards achieving the SA 8000 certification.
Learn more how Social Auditing actually works:
View Social Audit Report Template